skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
My Video from Animoto
Create your own
video slideshow
at animoto.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camille est Belle
French Word of the Day
Get widget
Learn French »
Language Bear - French
Get the
Language Bear - French
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(3)
My Video from Animoto
Francophone Country: Mali, Africa
My Spring Break
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
About Me
Yaletta12
My Name is Camille, I'm from Fayetteville, North Carolina. I am 19 years old and I have an older sister and brother. I am a transfer from Winston-Salem State University, and I'm a sophomore.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment